Thank you for your interest in our company and its website. Your privacy is very important to us and we take the protection of your privacy seriously.
The personal data collected on the website will not be distributed to third parties, nor will it be sold, rented or lent.
1- General information about the data
Personal data processed
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you log in to our service or visit our websites. This information may include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, geographical location, as well as your interests and preferences Information about how you interact with our services, for example about features used and buttons clicked
- Other information we receive through your contacts and contact forms.
Purposes of processing
We process your personal data to:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable terms.
- Administer the business relationship with our customers.
- Develop and improve our services.
- Provide information and offers to our customers or potential customers about our services.
- Track user behaviour on our site and produce statistics on our site.
For the avoidance of doubt, any communication sent to you is sent to you as a representative of a current or prospective customer, and not to you as a private individual.
Duration of data storage
Administrative and commercial data
In accordance with the RGPD, sales and marketing data is stored for a maximum of 3 years, and data related to the billing of orders for a maximum of 6 years.
See details of cookies and storage periods in paragraph 7.
2- Access and hosting data
Access and hosting data are used to ensure the smooth operation of the page and to improve our offer.
On each visit, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file containing, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the provider (access data).
Google AJAX Search
In order to ensure that certain online content loads faster, we use the Google AJAX Search API service, which coordinates the delivery of web page content for better performance. Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified by the EU-US Data Protection Shield. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after your visit to the website.
The country from which you are visiting the site is identified by means of your IP address in order to provide you, if necessary, with a version of the site in your language. The data processed in this way is deleted as soon as you close your browser. You can object to the processing of your IP address by clicking on the button at the top of your web page.
The hosting services for our website are provided by OVH. All data collected during the use of the website or in the forms is processed on its servers. This service provider is based in a European Union country and is therefore subject to compliance with the GDPR.
3- Collection and use of data for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account:
We collect personal data when you voluntarily communicate them to us in the context of contacting us (by contact form or by e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need this data to process your contact. You can see which data is collected in each case in the corresponding registration forms. We use the data you provide to us to process your enquiries.
After a contract has been fully executed, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after the commercial and tax retention periods have expired. The deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the contact details mentioned below.
4- Transmission of data for mailing / delivery purposes
In order to execute a contract, we may pass on your data to a shipping company in charge of delivery if this is necessary to deliver mail or ordered goods (La Poste, Colissimo…).
5- Use of data for payment processing
Credit check, payment after billing or direct debit
In the case of a preliminary service, e.g. payment by direct debit, it is necessary to obtain information about the economic identity of your company in order to conclude the contract. For this purpose, we may pass on your personal data required for payment to our bank / occasionally to our credit checker. After complete execution of the contract, we will delete this data.
6- E-newsletter and postal advertising
Advertising by e-mail by subscribing to the newsletter
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we use the data necessary for this purpose to send you our electronic newsletter on a regular basis. We do not rent or sell your data under any circumstances. Your data is only used to receive our communications. You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time. To do so, simply click on the unsubscribe link or send a message to email@example.com
E-mail advertising without newsletter registration and right of objection
If we obtain your e-mail address as part of the sale of a product or service and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to occasionally send you interesting offers and information about our products by e-mail. You can object to the use of your e-mail address at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address to send interesting offers and information about our products by post. You can object to the use of your postal address at any time by sending a message to email@example.com
7- Cookies and web analysis
In order to make your visit to the website more attractive and to provide you with relevant content, we use « cookies » on various pages.
A cookie is a block of data that does not identify users, but is used to record information about their browsing. Cookies are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies are deleted at the end of your session, i.e. when you close your browser (« session cookies »). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognise your browser on your next visit (« persistent cookies »).
- If you leave a comment or message on our site, you will be asked to save your name and email address in cookies. These cookies expire after one year.
- If you have an account and log on to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
- Each time you log on, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, the lifetime of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check « Remember me », your login cookie will be retained for a fortnight. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and decide whether to accept it or not. Each browser differs in the way it handles cookie settings.
- Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Use of Google Analytics Audiences
Google Analytics from Google LLC (www.google.com) is a web analytics tool. The information collected by Google Analytics is anonymous. This service allows us to better understand the behaviour of our visitors and to offer you content that meets your expectations.
8- Third Party Services
- Social networks: on our pages, you can use buttons to indicate that you like our company, or to share a publication. These buttons use codes provided by each social network. The privacy statements of the social networks are subject to change from time to time: we invite you to consult them to find out how your data is processed via cookies.
- External links: the site may contain links to other third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies on your device or collect Personal Data from you. They have their own rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. We are not responsible for these third party sites and invite you to read their privacy policies.
9- How to contact us and exercise your rights
The company Vindême SAS – 1 rue des Vergers 69700 Limonest (France) represents the competent position for the collection of data. Its legal representative: Julien GACON is recognised as the responsible editor of the website.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 39 and 40 of the law « Informatique et Libertés » of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004, and the RGPD, you have the right to give instructions on your data. You may object, on legitimate grounds, to this data being processed, without giving any reason and without charge.
If you have any questions or requests for correction, restriction of processing or deletion of data, or if you object to a certain use of data, please contact our data protection officer: Julien GACON – 1 rue des Vergers 69700 Limonest (France) – firstname.lastname@example.org